Odin is Samsung’s program designed for internal usage for installing different files/firmware to Samsung Android devices. Although it was never planned to release to the public, by now we have it for the public use. So the tool is now widely used for all sort of flashing purpose on Samsung devices. And today’s piece of writing is about installing TWRP with Free Samsung Odin Download to make a powerful change to your Android system.
Among the things Odin Download is capable, flashing a Custom Recovery is significant. And if you aren’t aware, TWRP is a famed Custom Recovery by TeamWin which is available in both official and unofficial builds. With installing the Recovery TWRP, you can take complete Nandroid backups, Install Custom Mods, Custom ROMs and also install root scripts like SuperSU.
Free Samsung Odin Download to Install TWRP Recovery
You can download the correct TWRP Recovery file either from official TeamWin website or through the web search. And make sure to download the .tar file which is workable with Odin. Also focus well on the Odin tool download as there could be improper content on the web which could harm your system. And to Download Odin, you should have a Windows PC prepared.
- Download Odin v3.12.7 latest and extract on the PC
- Download flashable TWRP Recovery with check the compatibility
- Enable USB debugging mode on Android. Go to Settings > About Phone > Tap few times on the Build number to enable developer options. Then from the developer options, enable USB debugging
- Switch to Download Mode on your Android device. Turn off the Android and press and hold Home, Volume Down, and Power for several seconds. When you see the Warning triangle, press Volume Up and continue to Download Mode
- Then, connect the device to the PC with launch Odin interface (launch Odin exe as an administrator)
- Wait until Odin detects the device and show success in an “Added” message
- Select only the “AP” and add the TWRP Recovery file
- If you are successfully done up to now, continue with “Start”
- Wait until it shows a green “Pass” and conclude with a reboot
How to boot into TWRP Recovery on Samsung?
- Switch the Samsung device off
- Press and hold, Home, Power and Volume Up for several seconds. When you reach a logo screen, release all three buttons and you successfully boot in TWRP Recovery
So have happy Androiding with the installation of TWRP Recovery.
With Free Samsung Odin Download, you can install/ flash various files into your Samsung in order to get system modifications. While flashing a Stock ROM brings system recoveries making your device working back, flashing Custom ROM/ Recovery/ Kernel brings various improvements to the system. So hope you learned how to properly install TWRP Recovery on Samsung with today’s piece of update with Odin. In case if you find anything doubtful, leave a comment and get closer to us.