As Odin is the reputed tool accepts the most effective flash on Samsung devices, there is nothing to get excited about Odin being the choice for another in flashing. And here in this post, we going to cover about How to Use Odin in flashing Samsung Galaxy Note 8, one of the biggest attention in the year 2017 in the smartphone market. So learn how to properly install Stock firmware on Galaxy Note 8 with the easiest and in the most effective steers.
With the discontinuation of Note 7, Samsung has doubled the attention on the next generation Note edition, what we now call 8. It is stunning and packs all of the essential specifications to inspire the user in all the sides. In fact, it features a 6.3-inch display with measuring the resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels, Processor as 1.9GHz octa-core Exynos 8895(Qualcomm Snapdragon 835), with 6 GB of RAM and so much more covered with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for protecting all the internals.
Besides all of the enhancements the latest Note 8 packs default, we get questioned the way to flashing. And knowing it is definitely the way to better speed and performance, here we guide you through how Odin Download can manage in getting successful Stock ROM Flash. Let us start with the prerequisites and then the Samsung Odin Guide.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 enabled USB debugging (Go to Settings > About Phone and tap about 7/8 times on the build number. Once you see USB debugging enabled, go back Settings > Developer Options and enable USB debugging)
- A Laptop or PC running Windows with installed proper USB drivers software
- Right Stock firmware for Galaxy Note 8
Before starting the process, you should have at least 70% of the battery strength on the device. And make sure to backup all of the data as system alterations could always erase and change the location of the current content. And there is no any party including us to hold the responsibility of the processing, as it should take at your own risk.
Then Download Samsung Odin version 3.12.7 latest and unzip the file to get the workable extensions.
How to Use Odin?
- Right-click on the Odin exe and launch with the administrator rights
- Then connect the device to the PC, but here the device should be in Download mode which you can enable with a press and hold Home, Volume Down, and Power until the yellow warning triangle arrives. Then press Volume Up and continue to Download Mode
- Connect the device and note whether the ID:COM box turns blue
- Now add the ROM file in the Odin interface and select AP from the given list of options
- Make the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time ticked but not with the re-partition option
- If done, hit “Start” and wait
- Wait patiently until a green “Pass” come in the interface notifying you are successful in flashing the firmware on Galaxy Note 8
Now let the device gets rebooted. Once it is ready to use, you will be able to see the device with a new Stock firmware installed. So hope you are clear about How to use Odin in flashing the latest Galaxy Note 8. But in case if there is anything in wanting of detailing, reach us through the comments below.