Odin is unquestionably the best free flash utility for Samsung which is capable of flashing various files to Samsung devices. The program runs through the Windows PC and making success for all free. So if you want your device to be extra smart but scared of getting the start, here we take you through the complete guidance for installing a Custom ROM using Samsung Odin Download.
As you might have already known, Odin is a very useful program for Samsung users in flashing various files to the system. In fact, it is used for Stock/ Custom firmware flash, recovery flash, root packages flash, Custom Kernel flash and etc. So if I simply say it is the best way to system recoveries and modifications in Samsung, you would agree. And follow through Samsung Odin Download versions to get all latest download links from us.
What is the use of a Custom Kernel?
Replacement of a Kernel brings so much of benefits in customization. The kernel as the piece of program that fills the gap between the software and hardware, it brings a lot of setting us with it. So flashing a custom Kernel here means a lot to the user which brings a number of settings. So you should choose from the most fitting Custom Kernel variant that going to work best with your device model. So start configuring variables yourself by flashing a Custom Kernel through Odin. But how?
Install a Custom Kernel with Samsung Odin Download
Odin is extremely supportive for anyone to get with any file flash. So follow the instructions to make successful Custom Kernel flash on Samsung. But remember it is only possible through Windows PC.
- Download Odin v3.12.7 or any compatible version on the PC. Then extract to get workable extensions
- Download Odin flashable Custom kernel .tar file on the PC (should check with the compatibility)
- Enable USB debugging mode on Android by going to Settings > About Phone > Build No (tap 7/8 times) > Developer options and enable USB debugging
- Boot the Samsung device into Download Mode. To that press and hold Home, Power and Volume download for several seconds and continue with Volume Up in the warning screen
- Connect the device to the PC while in the Download mode and see whether you get the Added message in the Odin panel
- Select only the “AP” and there attach the Kernel file you have downloaded
- Then continue with “Start” option and wait
- The device will automatically reboot when flashing is over. So then you can safely remove the device from the connections to the PC
That is all you should do for a successful installation of Custom Kernel. So enjoy better customization, settings up and more to get with more power on Android. And do not forget to tell us about your experience on Samsung Odin Download on the way to flash here through our comments section.