Among the flashing approaches, Odin is capable of, flash on Custom ROM is one of the widely concerned. It is an interesting chapter when comes to Samsung Odin Download from which anyone can get highest modifications to the system. So if you think, you can do more with a Custom ROM on the Galaxy, this is how it should go from step by step.
Although Odin release has hit the public with an unintentional leak by Samsung Inc, now Samsung and Odin are inseparable. In fact, Odin free flash utility is capable of flashing a wide range of files to the system in the purpose of recoveries and modifications. And among all it is capable, flashing a Custom ROM is attention winning in the aim of getting uncovered a wide range of features that are not given in the default frame.
Why should you Flash Custom ROMs?
Flashing a Custom ROM simply exposes you to more space on your system. So it will uncover a number of new features to the user boosting the device performance with noticeable alterations. In fact, a Custom ROM is completely a standalone operating system version which carries so much of fun with apps, system changes, and customization on your Samsung handset. For further, if you like to run the latest Android version on the device, replace the launcher, get rid of bloatware, handle and configure app permissions while enjoying a lot of system-wise tweaking, it is time to install a Custom ROM. But in case if you do not know how it starts, this is the complete guide with Odin Download.
Samsung Odin Download in Custom ROM Flash
Just like with every process, you here need extra caution. So start with the prerequisites and follow the step guide. And find a Custom ROM that is developed for your device in hand, which at the same time appears to be stable and 100% matching in the route.
- Back up the device’s data
- A Windows PC should be prepared with the correct Samsung drivers installed
- Enable USB debugging from the device’s settings
- Switch the device in Download mode, press and hold Home, Volume Down, and Power together and then continue with Volume Up
- Download the correct Custom ROM on the PC which you need installing in the device
- Download Samsung Odin latest version 3.12.7 for free on the PC (should extract)
How to Guide
- Launch Odin exe with right click on the file and with the administrator rights
- Connect the device to the PC and notice whether Odin discovers the connection notifying through an “Added” message in the panel
- Select “AP” and attach the ROM file there
- Continue with “Start” and wait for several minutes
- Then you should see a green “Pass” if the process is successfully done
Note: There is an option to arrange the Custom ROM when done all flashing. So make sure you are following the screen in the right requirement.
By now you are successful in flashing the Custom ROM on your Samsung Galaxy. So enjoy the highest customization and powers with all the alterations added.