There are various reasons for one to continue flashing different files to the system. But there could also be several reasons for one to restore the official firmware on the device. Regardless of the reasons one by one, let us here take a look at how it can be done on Galaxy with used of Samsung Odin. It will be super easy if you find here the order for how the steps should be lined. So go on reading.
As you might already aware, Odin Download is the best way to flash the firmware on Samsung device. It can successfully flash Stock/ Custom firmware, kernels, recovery files, root packages and more similar either in the need of recovery or system modification. In fact, it is safe and brings guaranteed success to Samsung flash with the various tool version. To take all the download links, follow us on Samsung Odin all Versions.
Complete Step Guide to Unroot Galaxy with Samsung Odin
- First of all, switch the Galaxy device into Download mode. To that, tap and hold Home, Power and Volume Down for several seconds and press Volume Up when you find the screen with a warning triangle
- Connect your device to the Windows PC
- For the PC, install Samsung drivers software by web search the most fitting option. To install, follow the on-screen instruction with the file downloaded
- Download Odin on the PC with checked the most suitable version. Then extract the file and get Odin-supported file formats
- Now Download the correct Stock ROM for the device on the PC. You can search for most fitting option checking the compatibility with the device model. Here too, you should extract the zip content into workable extensions
- Right-click on Odin and continue “Run as administrator”
- Select “AP” while keeping the other options untouched. Then attach the firmware file there
- When the log tab says “leave CS” it is time to flash with “Start”
- By now, flashing is processing. So you are required waiting for about 10 minutes from there to see success in a green “Pass”. But in case if it is not rebooting automatically, you should manage it manually before disconnecting the device
When rebooting, it will take longer than usual as it is the first reboot after the system changes. Then, you are restored 100% to the stock firmware. And in case if you are facing slight issues after restoring, boot into Recovery mode and perform a factory reset.
The reason made you restore to official firmware could be varied. But for all Samsung devices, Samsung Odin is the solution to make the device back working. Hope you guys have learned the perfect way and going to draw the end for today with the promise of a soon come back.